- The present Terms of Sale (also called General Sale Conditions) define the terms and conditions pursuant to which an individual consumer or a corporation, French or foreign, (hereafter "The Customer") orders and buys the products sold by S.A.R.L. Diaminor on its Website Diaminor.fr.
- To place an order for a product, the customer must identify himself, agree with the Terms of Sale and confirm his order.
- A customer who wishes to place an order must identify himself. To do this, he must fill in a form made available to him on line. The information provided by the customer will include his name, first name and/or company name as well as his e-mail address, personal address and/or address of delivery, if it is different, and his telephone number.
- The customer must also provide a password that will be personal and confidential. S.A.R.L. DIAMINOR reserves the right to verify the accuracy of the data entered by the customer and more specifically the identity and physical address of the customer. In order to verify the customer's identity, S.A.R.L. Diaminor may require a copy of an ID card before shipping any order.
- The customer, if not an individual consumer, is responsible for all the persons to whom he communicates his confidential login information and for all orders placed using his confidential login information. As a result, the customer will not argue any order placed using its personal and confidential login information.
- The customer should inform S.A.R.L. Diaminor as soon as he knows that a third party is using his e-mail address and password without his consent. The customer agrees that the fact of entering these two identification codes is considered as a proof of identity.
- S.A.R.L. Diaminor hereby informs the customer that the information communicated by him within the framework of the order is automatically recorded as nominative data constituting the Customer’s files and/or a detailed invoicing. According to the provisions of Article 34 of the Law "Informatique et Libertés" of January 6, 1978, the customer has the right to access and rectify the said files held by Diaminor.fr.
- The customer chooses the products he wishes to buy, then confirms his order (once and for all), by entering his credit card number and its date of expiration. Then he must click on the icon "Confirm my Order" displayed on the screen. This way the order is immediately recorded and an e-mail indicating the total price of the order in Euros, the order number and a hyperlink to the Website where the customer can view a list of the products purchased, will be accessible by the customer.
- The law applicable to the present Terms of Sale is governed under French law.
- If the customer is a corporation, all disputes related to the present Terms of Sale will be submitted to the exclusive competence of the courts of the jurisdiction of Paris.